Monday, September 27, 2010

In class

    Well... seems that I have no time for anything these days. School and work is keeping me busy. I am enjoying it, just wish I had a little more free time. I am curently in class, writing on my blog for the first time in weeks. I am done with the assignment we are currently going over. I am really enjoying all of my classes this semester. I am going to try to start writing on here again because I find it relaxing to do!
     What is on my mind today is irrational college football fans. We all have a favorite team (atleast most of us do), but why are so many diehard fans so irrational? Some people can just not admit that their team lost or that is was there faultl; they always have an excuse. The team I pull for is really doing poorly this year. I can admit it and I am still a fan! Why can't we all just be fans with out getting irrationally emotional over things that we have no connections to! Now fans like this is what makes me dislike some teams! Not really for the teams but for the fans!
    Well iam going to try to start posting here again because I enjoy it! We will see what time permits though!

1 comment: