Wednesday, August 25, 2010

School starts!

School started today and man do I feel a little overwhelmed! I am taking my third music theory class, it has been two years since I have last taken a music theory class and I feel that I have forgotten everything about it! I also have to have Beowulf read by the end of be the week for my English literature class! Not that any of this is a big deal just more than I really expected the first week of class!
I also start two more classes tomorrow! I am taking a physiological Psychology class that will be pretty demanding! I am also debating on whether or not to be I. Jazz band. I did not enjoy it last semester and got nothing out of it. So I am thinking a semester of some independant study will do Me some good!
On a more positive note, my company softball team has just started practice yesterday! It is going to be fun! Not that the team is any good! This is my first year playing, but last year the team did not win a game! A few other new players and I have brought a lot of talent to the team! Hopefully we will at least win a game!

No comments:

Post a Comment