Thursday, August 19, 2010

About the Blog

Been looking into starting a blog for a while now and (obviously) I finally did. I am not trying to blog for money or fame, although if that came around I would not complain, but simply as a way to relax. I will post to this blog nearly everyday. No promises though! Working a full time job and taking a heavy course load (especially in music) might put me off every now and then. I hope anyone who may read my blog feels free to post their own opinions on subjects and are not afraid to disagree with me. Everyone has opinions, but lets remember to not put anyone down for their own opinions.

Enough about the blog itself. Lets get into my first real post. 

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your blog! Write often and with purpose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... I will try! Thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete