Well, I did not post yesterday, just spent the day relaxing. That is what Sunday's are for.
I bought all my books for school today (except one, because they did not have it in stock). I am very excited to start back this semester. I am taking a pretty heavy course load, especially considering I am working a full time job. I have not taken a music theory class in 2 years, due to my work schedule, and I am nervous about that class. I am afraid I will have a lot of catch up to do. I think I will be alright. I will just have to work hard from the beginning. I am excited to get to play in some ensembles again. I am really hoping some people will be willing to do some work outside of school. I would love to get a jazz band together or even some small ensemble work. We will have to wait and see who is willing to do what.
I started a new schedule at work today, in preparation for school which starts this Wednesday. I will not mention the place I work because they tell us not to. I was working early morning in a logistics process. Now I am in the backroom in the evening. I really did not think I would like it, but for the first day it was not that bad. No worse than the other shift was. The plus side is I am the only one in logistics there. It is kind of peaceful. No one is nagging me, no one is yelling, no one really bothering me at all.
Well, that is what is going on in my life today. just getting ready to go back to school and trying to hold down a job.
No comments:
Post a Comment