Thursday, August 19, 2010

Andy Mckee- Joyland

     I have always been an Andy Mckee fan. At least, since the day I discovered him. For those of you who do not know who he is look him up. As bad as "popular" music is today, I am thankful for the musicians who keep music alive. This is a review of his new album Joyland. I love this album like all of his others. You can feel his love and enthusiasm in every song. Hunter's Moon features Andy's percussive techniques he is so popular for. He plays a cover of Everybody Wants to Rule the World. It is an amazing arrangement of the song. Listen to the original, then listen to his version. There are many other original compositions on this album. Check it out! It will blow your mind. If you have not heard Andy Mckee before pick up this album and any of his other albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment